Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Who Are We?
inlingua International was founded in Switzerland in 1968. The company is one of the largest associations of privately owned language schools in the world. With 309 schools in 35 countries, inlingua international is a cut above the rest with the wide range of high quality services for English, Business English, Business and Cultural Skills, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic that it provides to its clients world over. Information about inlingua Kuwait can be found on www.inlinguakuwait.com
Key Personal Responsibilities
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information Schedule appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, etc.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent telephone Skills
- Handles Pressure
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements and wish to embark on an exciting new journey as part of the inlingua team, then please e-mail your résumé to email@example.com or call 25 75 48 02 / 8.