Job description and daily duties:
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
The personal skills that are required for the job:
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, beauty products etc.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Knowledge of inventory techniques.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Must have more then 1 year experience. Having experience in the same field is preferable.
- Visa article no – 18.
- Visa must in transferable condition.
- Salary Negotiable based on the experience.
- +(965) 2 5326558 Office
- +(965) 2 5326554 Fax
Al Kindi Medical Group is one of the leading pharmaceutical and medical supply companies in Kuwait with the number one goal in mind “health, care, and Well-Being”.
Al Kindi Pharmacy was established in the early 1960s as one of the leading pharmacies in Kuwait. Since then the pharmacy has been growing remarkably and today Al Kindi Pharmacy is one of three other pharmacies grouped under Al Kindi Medical Group, which has stretched its scope from only retail to a distributor of Health & Beauty and Medical equipment & supplies to more than 100 businesses across the country.
Our mission is to be the leading health care provider of Health & Beauty and Medical Equipment & Supplies by supplying unsurpassed products and customer service.