1. A Restaurant is “URGENTLY” Looking for “Restaurant Manager”
Qualifications & Skills
- Must have PROFESSIONAL Attitude
- Making responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company’s policies and standards
- Meeting and greeting customers and organising table reservations.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate