New OEC process procedure
Just a quick reminder for returning OFW’s in the Philippines.
Starting July 1, 2011, the POEA is implementing a new procedure in the processing of exit clearance of balik-manggagawa or returning workers.
Documents required for processing:
- Proof of existing employment (such as valid employment contract, employment certificate, valid company ID or pay slips)
- FOR HOUSEHOLD SERVICE WORKER’s (HSWs), employment contract compliant with minimum salary requirement of $400
- Valid visa/ re-entry permit/ work permit or equivalent document
- passport valid for at least six (6) months from the time of departure
- PDOS (not require/optional)
- Medical certificate of fitness to work FOR THOSE HOME LEAVE EXCEEDS FIVE (5) MONTHS AT THE TIME OF (BM) NAME HIRE PROCESSING
See FAQ by click [here] to download .pdf file