OEC online appointment Processing Guide (Balik manggagawa)
See the checklist and requirements for applying for an OEC/Balik manggaagagawa online appointment. All you have to do is to fill out the form after clicking the button that you can find below OEC online website.
- Passport – valid at least 6 months from the date of departure
- Valid Work Visa / Work Permit or Equivalent Document
- Proof of Employment returning to same employer (e.g., Employment Contract, Certificate of Employment / Company ID / Pay slip)
|POEA Processing Fee||P 100||per e-Receipt / OEC|
|OWWA Contribution||$ 25 USD (in peso equivalent)||per contract coverage|
|PHILHEALTH Contribution||P 1,200||one year coverage|
|PAG-IBIG Contribution||P 100||minimum amount per month|
- Choose the Office or Branch where you want to transact and process OEC/e-Receipt. The system will display the available dates. Click the date of your choice and the available time slot will appear. Click your preferred time slot.
- Once date and time have been chosen, the BM Info Sheet will be displayed. Fill out the entries and ensure to declare your information accurately and truthfully. Click SUBMIT and “BM Information Sheet” in Portable Document Format (PDF) will be displayed. Please print in two (2) copies.
- Proceed to the selected processing center on your scheduled date and time for the processing of your OEC/E-Receipt. Please bring with you all the documentary requirements, including the printed two (2) copies of your BM Information Sheet.
- At the processing center, proceed to the designated BM OEC Appointment Counters and present the printed BM Information Sheet together with the documentary requirements for evaluation/approval and encoding. If documents are in order, the evaluator encodes worker’s employment details and gives instruction to proceed to the Assessment/Payment Counter.
- Proceed to the Assessment/Payment Counter to determine the fees and payment. Wait for the release of your E-Receipt / OEC.