A sales engineer must possess strong drive to achieve sales target by combining both technical knowledge along with sales skills.
- Research and identify potential customers.
- Target governmental, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of the sales process.
- Interact with existing customers on regular basis, promptly responding to all inquiries in a courteous and professional manner that promotes a superior company image.
- Establish and maintain strong and long-term relationship with customers.
- Understand the business issues in-depth and combine them with all product offers to determine solutions that will provide key big business value.
- Design and deliver technical presentations based on the customer needs and competitive sales conditions.
- Submit all project documents to presale team and help prepare the design.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with customers as the contract is being finalized.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to sales manager
- Follow up with installation and maintenance team members for any customer related issues.
- Maintain sales forecasting reports.
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of low voltage systems
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Able to prioritize work in time constrained situations
This position requires daily local travel and communications with customers and throughout the organization. The work involves office and outdoor work with little or no physical effort. Stresses involved in responding to numerous and daily customer needs and complaint.
Kindly submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. No.: 2228-12192