Advisory on how to avail of the 200 USD cash assistance in Kuwait.
POLO Kuwait announces that it is now receiving applications for availment of the 200$ special cash assistance for OFWs affected by the COVID 19 pandemic.
To apply, qualified OFWs are advised to follow the procedures indicated hereunder:
- Download the application for from POLO-Kuwait website
- Fill up the form and sign, and upload the same to the POLO-Kuwait website together with the following documents:
- Copy of passport or travel document;
- any of the following proofs of overseas employment: verified employment contract, iqama, via/re-entry visa or permit to stay in Kuwait
- Proof of loss of employment on account of COVID-19; and
- for the OFWs who became undocumented through no fault of their own, proof that the OFW is currently involved in an ongoing case (case reference number, case endorsement stamped by POLO, among others).
- POLO will evaluate applications within five working days from receipt of complete documents.
- POLO will remit the 200$ cash assistance to qualified applicants through money remittance indicated in their application form and will notify them accordingly.
NOTE: This is a one-time financial assistance granted only to qualified OFWs based on the guidelines.
Only applications with the complete requirements will be processed.
Not really sure how we can upload the form along with the required documents since there’s no available option to upload them on POLO-Kuwait website. However, they have email address and phones numbers that we can use for any questions regarding this matter.
Phone number: 94039063
Update: You can now upload the documents through their website.