Breaking News

Changing Address in Civil ID

REMINDER to those whose present address are not the same with the one registered in the civil id. Please change it ASAP or u can be reprimanded.

FIRST – brown envelope — u can pruchase this brown envelope from any jamiya or bookstore and of course in PACI south surra . This envelope comes with a form that you will need to fill out. In the form you will see PACI NUMBER: this paci number is located just infront of your main door.. take note PACI NUMBER OF FLAT AND NOT THAT OF THE BUILDING.

SECOND – when done, go to ANY government clinic, tell the reception that you’re there for BLOOD TYPING.
THIRD – Proceed to PACI ( South Surra), make sure that you bring with you the following requirements:
brown envelope with the form already filled out, with your blood type and stamp from the government clinic

  • copy of house contract
  • civil id copy of your flat holder
  • civil id copy of applicant
  • passport copy with residence of the applicant
  • 2 photos with blue background

After checking if your reqts are complete, they will fill out a form with your flat holders details in it then hand it to you and ask you to let your flat holder sign at the back of it.. after flat holder has signed the form, put all the required documents in the brown envelope (dont forget to write ur civil id # behind the envelope)..insert it in the machine, wait for an envelope receipt to come out and this u have to keep so in case police checks u and ask u abt the address, show the receipt to them and they will know that your change of address is now on process.

Changing Address in Civil ID



Isang ordinaryong OFW sa Kuwait na kagaya ng lahat na gising, ligo, trabaho ang routine araw-araw at nangangarap na balang araw ay makakauwi na ang lahat ng OFW sa Pilipinas na hindi na maghihirap.

12 thoughts on “Changing Address in Civil ID

  1. It is correct for the flat owner to sign at the back of his/her copy of civil id? Thank you very much.

  2. Can you help?

    I notice my landlord has no PACI number on my flat nor on the house! The family live downstairs and I rent a flat above them. Thete is no Harriss and no regulation garbagenbin.

    Is this legal? I heard three years ago Kuwaitis cannot rent part of a villa. But the flat I rent is self-contained.

    If it is not, how does this affect me / the landlord?

    Thanks for your advice.

    1. if you are applying for the new smart card civil id then yes. but if you are already using the smart card readable civil id then no

    2. @NAC ..did you still udergo another blood typing? **for changing address? ***my civil id is already that smart card readable. And i to change address.

      @jdc. i just want to confirm if you are 100% sure. 🙂
      Thank you for the info

  3. How about if on your civil if the address is in salmiya but you are living in a different street and building but the same area in salmiya?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.