Ministry of Interiors launched its self-service machines where you can receive your drivers’ license after completing and submitting all necessary documents.
Drivers license self-service machines are installed in the Avenues mall, Al Kout Mall, service centers at the Ministry of Interior and the General Department for traffic violations in the Capital and Hawally Areas.
Below are the requirements for renewing drivers license
- A driving license renewal request sample
- 2 photos with a blue background size 4×6
- Civil ID copy 4.Passport Copy (Non Kuwaiti)
- Print Driving license renewal request, the employer signature for those who work in the companies and institutions (Non Kuwaiti)
- Signature authorization for those who work in Companies Fees 5 KD or according to the license expiration
Download and fill-up the form from the MOI website
UPDATE: You can renew your driver’s license online by simply going to MOI website , create an account if you don’t have an account yet or log-in to your registered account.
Once logged in, select the “Driving license renewal”. Upload the requested document and pay the amount.
Steps on how to use the self-service machine
- Select language
- Insert civil id
- Enter username and password
- Enter your old license number
- Review the data
- Take your civil id
- Wait for the new license